Camp & StayAugust 4, 5 & 6, 2023
Camp & Stay
- All sites do not have water or electricity
- Includes a choice of Upper (Quieter) campground or Lower campground
- Campground opens at 1:00 pm on Thursday
- Campground closes at 1:00 pm on Monday
- Only one (1) vehicle and one (1) camping unit per campsite. Stickers must be visible on each unit.
- Unauthorized vehicles will be towed/removed.
- Showers are available on site at no charge.
- Open fires are not allowed anywhere on the site. (BBQ’s are allowed)
- Household furniture is not allowed on the campsite (love seats, sofas, armchairs, etc).
- CNUF reserves the right to confiscate household furniture without compensation to the owner.
- No personal ATV’s, dirt bikes, etc. allowed on the site.
- Pets are allowed at campsites but must be tied up or on a leash at all times. Pets are not allowed within the festival site.
- Generators are allowed, but patrons may be asked to turn them off if use is loud or excessive.
- Please refrain from using any generators after midnight.
- No glass bottles or glass containers.
- Liquor purchased offsite is permitted in the campground area only
- Garbage must be placed in plastic garbage bags.
- The garbage bags can be placed at the front of the campsite and will be picked up several times throughout the day.
- All site numbers are recorded
- The registered owner of each site will be responsible for all activities and/or damages incurred or associated with the campsite.
- Please keep anything of value locked up at your campsite.
- CNUF is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen articles.
- Water and septic service is available in the campground throughout the weekend. $$
- Ice will be sold in the campground or can be picked up at the beer gardens located within the festival site. $$
- Grounds for eviction include (but are not limited to) :
- Rowdy or disrespectful behaviour
- Excessive noise
- Messy campsite
- Invalid or absent wristband
- Rule violations
Call 1-204-622-4600 to book or Check out the Tickets Page